Cheap car rent at the airport of Henri Coanda in Bucharest and rent a car with Naniko
Romania, and in particular its capital, Bucharest is the real center of international trade today, but also a place of concentration of the increased flow of tourists. That is why the international airport of Bucharest is the most popular airport of the country and has a well developed infrastructure. It provided more than 1,500 parking spaces for travelers. Arriving here, you can easily begin your journey at any scheduled routes.
It is also important to provide such detail for travel as a convenient means of movement, no matter what your goals are, on business or leisure. For this the company Naniko offers the best services at the lowest cost of car rent at the airport in Bucharest. With a convenient online system instantly becomes available to you an extensive fleet of the company and all related value-added services and special offers.
Do not miss a single detail of lucrative deals for auto rental in Bucharest airport, provided by Naniko!
- Our rates initially include VAT and all local taxes.
• Provided unlimited mileage and also free assistance in case of an unforeseen failure.
• In winter, winter tires are offered at no additional charge.
• All our vehicles have Casco insurance package.
• Delivery of the car can be performed at your address and at the airport.
• The option of additional drivers can be selected when booking or directly in our office.
• Our fleet is equipped with models of the highest quality brands.
• In the spectrum of assistive devices are available child seats, GPS navigators, luggage basket, winter accessories.
• We have no hidden charges and fines for the change or cancellation.
Make a wise choice for your trip with the help of vehicle rental at Bucharest airport from Naniko!
Bucharest International Airport, also known as Otopeni by the name of the nearby town, disposed 16 km away from the capital and has a fast and stable growth. Every year served about 4.5 million passengers. Here are available two terminals for domestic and international flights connected by a free shuttle. At the moment, there is no rail link to the city, but it is planned to construct LRT connection. Exists the service of special bus that provides delivery to the center of Bucharest, but because of the many stops, it is not the fastest means of travel. In the hall of the international terminal provided the services of a number of bars and restaurants, can be found the coffee machines and snacks. In the VIP-lounge offered fax, copier and Internet. In both terminals there are banks, ATMs and currency exchange offices, providing services of the post office and internet cafe, also a hairdresser and a pharmacy. To call an ambulance stations have special phones anywhere.